July 5, 2017 - 4:08pm — Dee Warren
Can you believe it? "Fall" Shows kick off July 11, with Wisconsin Farm Technology Days in Algoma, WI. We just passed Independence Day and summer is barely, officially, 3 weeks old, but the first Fall Show starts July 11 and runs through the 13th. We'll be exhibiting in conjuction with Kubota at WFTD, showcasing Land Pride implements and Kubota attachments, may of them coupled to Kubota tractors and skid steers. It will be a great time and the weather is supposed to be around 80. That's kind of like fall, right?
After Wisconsin Farm Tech, you can catch Land Pride at a host of other shows. You can visit our Upcoming Shows page on our website to see where we're going to be but I'll give you a jump on the where:
- Ag Progress Days, Pennsylvania Furnace, PA August 15-17
- Farm Progress Show, Decatur, IL August 29-31
- Kansas State Fair, Hutchinson, KS September 8-17
- Big Iron Farm Show, West Fargo, ND September 12-14
- Husker Harvest Days, Grand Island, NE September 12-14
- Ohio Farm Science Review, Columbus, OH September 19-21
At a lot of these shows we exhibit regionally favorite implements. That lets you kick the tires on something that more likely to be used in your area. As you can see, you have a number of opportunities to see our products and our representatives this fall. If you make it out to one of those events, stop in and say HI!